Get Volume 2 Of The Amazon Best-selling Series For Free
Sign up for a free book during the special launch campaign
We will notify you when it’s available for free.
From Amazon #1 Best-selling Children’s Psychology Author
“This book is like a perfect little pep talk, empowering children and helping them to recognize the brilliance within themselves.”
Taking the time to recognize all that’s good within ourselves helps nurture a kind relationship with ourselves. Fostering this connection can empower children to develop healthy self-esteem in an enjoyable way – through gratitude exercises that inspire inner strength.
Through helpful prompts, children learn how to speak and think kindly of themselves in a way that creates feelings of self-compassion and self-worth.
Thinking about all of the wonderful things that make us unique and special is a great way to boost our own self-esteem and practice self-compassion. Celebrate who you are!
Simply open the book and read a fun prompt that will get your children thinking about all the good things they have in their lives while instilling optimism, self-esteem and a sense of wonder.
- Easily engage kids with a variety of playful gratitude prompts
- Begin practicing right away with no preparation
- Make practice entertaining and sustainable for children
- Nurture self-esteem, optimism, mindfulness, social emotional skills, and resilience
- Practice gratitude using science-based pedagogical principles
- Read together or have your children read the book to feel better and calmer
- Practice and connect with children in kindergarten, school, and at home
Chris Bergstrom (Author)
Founder of BlissfulKids.com
#1 Best-selling author of Ultimate Mindfulness Activity Book
Blissful Kids is a community of 60.000+ parents, educators and therapists. We blog about children’s mindfulness, publish fun mindfulness activities, books and online training to help you and yours thrive <3